Early cross from 1867.

Gold, enamel.
Size 60.31 x 54.35 mm.
Weight 31.6 g.

Order of St. Alexander Nevsky made by Julius Keibel.jpg
Order  of St. Alexander Nevsky made by Julius Keibel.jpg

Order of  St. Alexander Nevsky made by Julius Keibel.jpg

Order of St. Alexander  Nevsky made by Julius Keibel.jpg

Marked with gold assay mark "56" and St. Petersburg assay office year mark 1867.

Order of St. Alexander Nevsky made by Julius  Keibel.jpg

On the upper beam under the enamel the Imperial Eagle (symbol of official supplier of Russian Imperial Kapitul).

Order of St. Alexander Nevsky made  by Julius  Keibel.jpg

On the lower beam under the enamel "IK" for Julius Keibel.

Order  of  St. Alexander Nevsky made by Julius Keibel.jpg

Gold, enamel.
Size 61 x 55 mm.
Marked with gold assay mark "56" with the coat of arms of St. Petersburg; on the upper beam under the enamel the Imperial Eagle (symbol of official supplier of Russian Imperial Kapitul), on the lower - "IK" for Julius Keibel.

Orders of St. Alexander Nevsky  made by Julius Keibel.jpg

Orders of St. Alexander Nevsky made by Julius  Keibel.jpg

Medallions.

Orders of  St. Alexander  Nevsky made by Julius Keibel.jpg
Orders of St. Alexander Nevsky  made by Julius  Keibel.jpg

Same cross under different light.

Order  of St. Alexander Nevsky made by Julius  Keibel.jpg

Gold, enamel.
Size: 61 x 55.3 mm.
Weight: 32.95 g.

Marked with gold assay mark "56" with the coat of arms of St. Petersburg; on the upper beam under the enamel the Imperial Eagle (symbol of official supplier of Russian Imperial Kapitul), on the lower - "IK" for Julius Keibel.

Order of St. Alexander Nevsky  made by Julius Keibel.jpg

Set that was awarded in 1881 to General Giuseppe Gerbaix de Sonnaz https://asiamedals.info/threads/ord...rps-general-giuseppe-gerbaix-de-sonnaz.25802/

Badge.

Gold, enamel.
Size 55 mm.
Weight 32 g.

Breast star.

Silver, gold, enamel.
Size 91 mm.
Weight 54 g. Marked with silver assay mark "84" with the coat of arms of St. Petersburg, "Imperial Eagle" and "Keibel".

Order of St. Alexander Nevsky made by Julius  Keibel General Giuseppe Gerbaix de Sonnaz.jpg
Order of St. Alexander Nevsky made by Julius  Keibel General Giuseppe Gerbaix de  Sonnaz.jpg

Gold, enamel.
Size 60.5 x 55.1 mm.
Weight 30.3 g.

Order of St. Alexander Nevsky made by  Julius Keibel.jpg

Order of St. Alexander Nevsky  made by Julius Keibel.jpg

Set that was awarded to Duke Elimar of Oldenburg (January 23, 1844 – October 17, 1895) in 1868.

Badge.
Gold, enamel.
Width 56 mm.
Marked with gold assay mark "56" with the coat of arms of St. Petersburg; on the upper beam under the enamel the "Imperial Eagle", on the lower - "IK" for Julius Keibel.

Order of  St. Alexander Nevsky made by Julius Keibel.jpg

Breast star.
Silver, gilding, enamel.
Size 88 mm.
Marked "84", "Keibel", "Imperial Eagle" and round "St.Petersburg coats of arms".

Personal letter by Alexander II.

To Duke Elimar of Oldenburg.

My Sir, my cousin, I desire to send to Your Highness a token of my sentiments in your regard by nominating you a Knight of my Order of Saint Alexander Nevsky. I pray you will accept it and wear it as a souvenir of your stay with me; that it may convey a reminder of the affection with which you are held – I repeat my sincere assurance.

Alexander
St. Petersburg
January 20, 1868​

Letter.jpg

Gold, enamel.
Width 55 mm.
Marked with gold assay mark "56" with the coat of arms of St. Petersburg; on the upper beam under the enamel the "Imperial Eagle", on the lower - "IK" for Julius Keibel.

Gold hallmark.

Full set of Saint Alexander Nevsky order from the collection of Liechtenstein Museum.

Cross with very unusual early iconography typical for a KK-made crosses (note that Nevsky riding from left to right).

Gold, enamel.
Size 84 (including ribbon loop) × 55 mm.

Saint Alexander Nevsky order from the collection of Liechtenstein Museum.jpg

Breast star.

Silver, gilt, enamel.
Size 92 mm.

Saint Alexander Nevsky order from the  collection of Liechtenstein Museum.jpg

• Tags
    imperial russia awards imperial russian order julius keibel julius keibel workshop order of st.alexander nevsky made by ik order of st.alexander nevsky made by julius keibel клеймо ik мастерская юлиуса кейбеля награды императорской россии орден александра невского орден александра невского ik орден невского мастерской юлиуса кейбеля орден св.александра невского клеймо ik ордена императорской россии русский орден мастерской юлиуса кейбель юлиус кейбель