4th class Orders of Saint George for 25 years of Service of Nicholas I of Russia

Nicholas I was awarded with 4th class order of St.George for 25 years of service on December 1 (13), 1838.

Gold, enamel.
Size 48.4 x 31.7 mm.
Weight 10.55 g.
Unmarked.

Photo courtesy of the colleague and friend from St. Petersburg.

4th class Order of Saint George  for 25 years of Service.JPG

4th class Order  of Saint George for 25 years of  Service of  Nicholas I of Russia.jpg

Additional photos.

4th class  Order of Saint George for 25 years of Service.jpg

4th class Orders of Saint George for 25 years of Service of Nicholas I of Russia.jpg

Nicholas I with his St.George cross.

Nicholas I of Russia.jpg

Another cross of St. George for 25 years of service of different workmanship inside Nicholas I’s medal bar.

Nicholas I of Russia medal bar.jpg

Medal Bar of Nicholas I  of Russia.jpg

Medal Bar of Nicholas I of Russia.jpg

1) Order of St. George of 4th class for 25 years of service. Gold, enamel. Size 27 mm.

2) Prussian Cross for 25 years of service in officer ranks. Gold. Size 26.5 mm.

3) Medal "For the Turkish War of 1828-1829". Silver. Size 26 mm.

4) Prussian Hohenzollern Campaign Medal /Hohenzollernsche Denkmünze für 1848-1849/ a.k.a. "Medal for the pacification of Hungary and Transylvania". Bronze. Size 30 mm.

5) Dutch Military Order of William /Militaire Willems-Orde/. Gold. Size 36.5 x 19.6 mm.

6) Württemberg Military Merit Order /Militärverdienstorden/. Gold. Size 35 x 19.5 mm.

Medal Bar of Nicholas  I of Russia.jpg

Nicholas I with his medal bar.

Nicholas I  of  Russia.jpg

• Tags
    4th class order of saint george imperial russian order nicholas i’s awards nicholas i’s medal bar nicholas i’s order of saint george order of saint george order of saint george for 25 years of service russian imperial awards колодка николая i награды императора николая i награды императорской россии орден св.георгия николая i орден святого георгия орден святого георгия 4 класса орден святого георгия 4 степени орден святого георгия 4 степени за 25 лет службы орден святого георгия iv степени за 25 лет службы ордена императора николая i ордена императорской россии