1st/2nd/3rd class Orders of Saint Stanislaus made by Immanuel Pannasch /IP/ workshop

Between 1829 and 1839 Saint Stanislaus order crosses of 1st, 2nd and 3rd class had the same size.

Excerpt from the Manifesto of Emperor Nicholas I regarding Order of St. Stanislaus issued on September 2, 1829 .

2. The Royal Order of St. Stanislav remains, as before, divided into four degrees, the signs of which are:

For the first class: a cross similar to the one attached to this model No. 1, hung on a wavy, red ribbon, 4 1/4 inches wide, with a double white border and worn obliquely from right to left, with a star similar to the accompanying model No. 2, worn on the left side of the chest.
For the second class: the same cross hanging on the same ribbon, only 3 inches wide and worn (crosswise) around the neck with already mentioned star.
For the third class: the same cross, worn (crosswise) around the neck.
For the fourth class: the same cross of a smaller size, sewn on a ribbon, 1 1/2 inches wide and worn in a buttonhole dresses.

Манифестъ Императора Николая I отъ 2 Сентября 1829 года объ Орденѣ Св. Станислава.

2. Царскій Орденъ Св. Станислава остается, какъ и прежде, раздѣленнымъ на четыре степени, знаки коихъ суть:

Для первой степени: кресть, сходный съ приложенной къ семумоделью № 1, повѣшанный на волнистую, красную ленту, шириной въ 4 1/4 дюйма, съ двойной бѣлой каймой и надѣваемый вкось съ права налѣво, со звѣздой, сходной съ приложеннымъ къ сему образцомъ № 2, носимой на лѣвой сторонѣ груди.
Для второй степени: тотъ-же кресть, висящій на такой-же лентѣ, шириной только въ 3 дюйма и надѣтый (крестообразно) на шею съ поименованной уже звѣздою.
Для третьей степени: тотъ-же кресть, носимый (крестообразно) на шеѣ.
Для четвертой степени: тотъ-же крестъ меньшаго размѣра, повѣшанный на лентѣ, шириной въ 1 1/2 дюймъ и носимый въ петлицѣ платья.​

Манифестъ Императора Николая I.jpg

Манифестъ  Императора Николая I.jpg

1st class cross https://asiamedals.info/threads/2nd...ther-awards-of-paul-pisani.25681/#post-355369

Gold, enamel.
Size 62 mm.

Marked with St. Petersburg assay office year mark "18??" and "IP" for Immanuel Pannasch workshop on obverse under the enamel.

1st class St. Stanislaus order.jpg

1st class  St. Stanislaus order.jpg

• Tags
    emmanuel pannasch immanuel pannasch workshop imperial russian order of saint stanislaus order of saint stanislaus order of saint stanislaus made by pannasch order of saint stanislaus marked ip order of st.stanislaus made by immanuel pannasch мастерская иммануила паннаша награды императорской россии орден мастерской иммануила паннаша орден работы иммануила паннаша орден святого станислава 1-й степени клеймо ip орден святого станислава 2-й степени клеймо ip орден святого станислава 3-й степени клеймо ip орден святого станислава мастерской паннаша орден святого станислава с клеймом ip ордена императорской россии ранний орден святого станислава