Order of the Brilliant Jade Award Documents

4th class Order of the Brilliant Jade award document that was issued on August 15, 1934 to R. Herremans, Secretary of the Belgian Special Mission /name was transcribed as 大比利時國赫合縵秘書 - Secretary of the Great Belgian State Heheman/.

Size 54.2 cm x 46.2 cm.

Document for the 4th class Order of the Brilliant Jade issued on August 15, 1934.jpg

Interestingly 4th class order of the Brilliant Jade described in certificate as Red, white and blue collared neck ribbon /cravat/ order of Brilliant Jade /紅色白藍鑲領綬采玉勳章/.

Document for the 4th  class Order of the Brilliant Jade issued on August 15, 1934.jpg
Document for  the 4th class Order  of the Brilliant Jade issued on August 15, 1934.jpg

Official letter from Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs written in French.

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS CHINESE REPUBLIC
No. 11 Nanking, September 7, 1934

Sir,

I have the honor to inform you that the President of the National Government of the Chinese Republic was pleased to confer on you, on my proposal, the order of the Red Rosette Jade with white-blue borders.
You will find attached the form intended to appear, after having been completed and signed, in the archives of my department.

I was happy, Sir, to be able to associate myself with the testimony of benevolence with which the President was kind enough to honor you.

Please accept, Sir, the assurance of my very distinguished consideration.​

Wangchinguis​

Monsieur R. Herremans.
Secretary of the Belgian Special Mission.

Document for the 4th class Order  of the Brilliant Jade issued on August 15, 1934.jpg

• Tags
    4th class order of the brilliant jade chinese award document chinese awards and decorations chinese order of the brilliant jade orden der strahlenden jade order of the brilliant jade order of the brilliant jade award certificate order of the brilliant jade award document order of the brilliant jade document 民國四等采玉勳章 襟绶采玉勋章 采玉大勋章 采玉大勳章 領綬采玉勳章