Order of Saint Anna breast star of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

German poet, playwright, novelist, scientist, statesman, theatre director and critic Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (28 August 1749 – 22 March 1832) was awarded by Emperor Alexander I with Saint Anna order in 1808.

Order of Saint Anna Breast Star of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.jpg

Order of Saint Anna  Breast Star of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.jpg

Goethe in 1810 with his St.Anna breast star and sash.
Portrait painted by Gerhard von Kügelgen.

Order of Saint Anna Breast Star of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.jpg

Knight's Cross of the French Legion of Honor awarded to Goethe by Emperor Napoleon in 1808.

Knight's Cross of the French Legion of Honor awarded to Goethe by Emperor Napoleon in 1808.jpg

Commander's Cross of the Order of the French Legion of Honor awarded to Goethe by King Louis XVIII in 1818.

Commander's Cross of the Order of the French Legion of Honor awarded to Goethe by King Louis XVIII in 1818.jpg

Commander's Cross of the Austrian Imperial Order of Leopold awarded to Goethe by Emperor Franz I in 1815.

Commander's Cross of the Austrian Imperial Order of Leopold, awarded to Goethe by Emperor Franz I in 1815.jpg

Breast star for the Grand Cross of the Saxony-Weimar House Order of the White Falcon awarded to Goethe by Grand Duke Carl August in 1816.

Breast star for the Grand Cross of the Saxony-Weimar House Order of the White Falcon.jpg

Grand Cross of the Order of Merit of the Royal Bavarian Crown awarded to Goethe by King Ludwig I in 1827.

Grand Cross of the Order of Merit of the Royal Bavarian Crown, awarded to Goethe by King Ludwig I in 1827.jpg

On display

Goethe awards.jpg

in Schlossmuseum, Weimar.

Schlossmuseum, Weimar.jpg

• Tags
    breast star of saint anna order imperial russian order johann wolfgang von goethe awards decorations order of saint anna breast star order of saint anna breast star of goethe russian order of goethe звезда ордена анны частного производства звезда ордена святой анны гёте звезда ордена святой анны частник награды гёте награды императорской россии орден святой анны орден святой анны 1-й степени ордена гёте ордена императорской россии ордена частной работы