Collar and Grand Cordon of the Order of the Orchid Blossom awarded in 1941 to Michael I of Romania

Romania recognized Manchukuo on December 1, 1940. At the end of February 1941 Emperor Puyi was awarded with Grand Cross with Collar of the Order of Carol I. In turn Michael I of Romania was awarded with Order of the Orchid Blossom.​

Order of the Orchid Blossom.jpg

Collection of National History Museum of Romania, Bucharest.

Collar badge.

Gold, pearls, enamel.
Diameter 67 mm.
Weight 148.64 g.

Collar of the Order of the Orchid Blossom awarded in  1941 to Michael I of Romania.jpg

Collar.

Gold, enamel.
Weight 209.85 g.

Collar of the Order of the Orchid Blossom awarded in 1941 to Michael I of Romania.jpg

Collar and Grand Cordon of the Order of the Orchid Blossom  awarded in 1941 to Michael I of Romania.jpg

On display.

Collar and Grand Cordon of the Order of the Orchid Blossom awarded in 1941 to Michael I of Romania.jpg

Collar and  Grand Cordon of the Order of the Orchid Blossom awarded in 1941 to Michael I of Romania.jpg

Grand Cordon.

Grand Cordon of the Order of the Orchid Blossom awarded in 1941 to Michael I of Romania.jpg

Badge.

Silver, gilt, pearls, enamel.
Diameter of the badge 70 mm.
Diameter of the suspension 30 mm.
Weighs 117.6 g.

Grand Cordon of the Order of the Orchid Blossom awarded in 1941 to Michael I  of Romania.jpg

Breast star.

Silver, gilt, pearls, enamel.
Size 90 mm.
Weight 142.51 g.

Grand Cordon of the Order of the Orchid Blossom awarded in  1941 to Michael I of Romania.jpg

• Tags
    collar of the grand order of the orchid blossom collar of the order of the orchid blossom grand cordon of the order of the orchid blossom grand order of the orchid blossom breast star grand order of the orchid blossom collar manchukuo awards and decorations michael i of romania michael i of romania awards michael i of romania manchukuo order 大勲位蘭花大綬章 大勲位蘭花章 大勲位蘭花章頸飾