Anti-Comintern/Tripartite Pact Commemorative Japanese Postcards

Tripartite Pact Commemorative Japanese Postcard.jpg

Photograph of the "Exhibition on Holy War and the China Incident" showing the"Anti-Comintern road", 1938.

Photograph of the 'Exhibition on Holy War and the China Incident' showing the 'Anti-Comintern road', 1938.jpg

Set of three poscards in commemoration of Italian Faschist Party Visit to Japan in 1938.

Paper envelope.

Italian Fascist Italy Fascism propaganda poster.jpg

Italian Fascist Italy Fascism propaganda poster..jpg

Italian Fascist Italy Fascism Tripartite Pact Commemorative Japanese Postcard..jpg

Italian Fascist Italy Fascism Tripartite Pact Commemorative Japanese ..jpg

Daimai Fair Land (organized by Osaka Mainichi Shimbun) 1937 exibition set of postcards in commemoration of Japan-Germany Antu-Comintern Alliance.

Folder.

1937 Japanese Postcards Memorial for Daimai ( Osaka Mainichi Newspaper) Fair Land Commemorative for the Japan - Germany Alliance.jpg

1937 Japanese Postcards Memorial for Daimai ( Osaka Mainichi Newspaper) Fair Land Commemorative for the Japan - Germany Alliance..jpg

1937 Japanese Postcards Memorial for Daimai ( Osaka Mainichi Newspaper) Fair Land Commemorative for the Japan - Germany Alliance ..jpg

1937 Japanese Postcards Memorial for Daimai ( Osaka Mainichi Newspaper) Fair Land Commemorative for the Japan - Germany Alliance ...jpg

Rare photo.

慶祝日徳委意三国同盟成立 - Celebration of Establishing the Tripartite Pact

日独伊三国同盟 慶祝日徳委意三国同盟成立.jpg

日独伊三国同盟 慶祝日徳委意三国同盟成立 ..jpg

日独伊三国同盟 慶祝日徳委意三国同盟成立..jpg

日独伊三国同盟 慶祝日徳委意三国同盟成立...jpg

New Year Greeting Postcard.

Welcoming the new year of the glorious Era of the Emperor, I shall celebrate the prosperity of the Empire. Also, I am wishing you more happiness.

Welcoming the new year of the glorious Era of the Emperor, I shall celebrate the prosperity of the Empire. Also, I am wishing you more happiness.jpg

New Year Greeting Postcard.

New Year Greeting Postcard.jpg

日独伊防共を祝す - Japan-Germany-Italy Anti-Comintern Pact Celebration

日独伊防共を祝す - Japan-Germany-Italy Anti-Comintern Pact Celebration.jpg

Cover of Asahigraph, published by Asahi Shimbun.
October 16, 1940.

アサヒグラフ 朝日新聞社.jpg

• Tags
    anti-comintern japanese postcards japanese postcards showa era japanese postcards tripartite pact japanese postcards